From Vanilla, to Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria – what is the best leveling zone out there? And what makes them so great?
If you’d like to suggest a future discussion or “Top 5/10” video, please leave a post over at http://www.reddit.com/r/theddguides or upvote the one you want to see made!
Likewise, comments left on reddit may be featured in future videos :-)
– Tweet/follow me at https://twitter.com/TheDDGuides
– Video stock footage was given with permission by TinBin: http://www.youtube.com/TinBinable
– If you’d like to leave some anonymous feedback for the channel, then drop me a quick line at: http://whatiswrongwith.me/TheDDGuides
– WoW Discussion playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG5fOiB4ZdJIEwnHctRFy7UotKkpmhLMV
WARLORDS OF DRAENOR SOON!
– Fifth expansion for WoW
– Level cap 100
– Updated (new) character models
– Stat changes
– Build and upgrade your garrison
– Item squish
– Group finder
– Instant level 90
– 9 new zones: Frostfire Ridge, Shadowmoon Valley, Gorgrond, Talador, Spires of Arak, Nagrand, Tanaan Jungle, Ashran, Farahlon
– 7 dungeons: Bloodmaul Slag Mines, Blackrock Depot, Auchindoun, Arrakoa Spires, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, Iron Barracks, Upper Blackrock Spire
– 2 raids: Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry
– Characters: Garrosh Hellscream, Kairoz, Kargath Bladefist (Shattered Hand), Blackhand (Blackrock), Kilrogg (Bleeding Hollow), Ner’zhul (Shadowmoon), Gul’dan (Stormreaver), Grommash (Warsong), Durotan (Frostwolf), Velen, Khadgar, Maraad, Yrel
– All footage and audio is copyright Blizzard unless otherwise indicated.
– “Kool Kats” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0