Choosing Between Gnomish or Goblin Engineering in Classic WoW

Comment by Shamcloth

on 2019-09-08T15:44:35-05:00

Or get the useful things from gnomish, i.e. chicken and deathray, then swab goblin?

Comment by Agronok

on 2019-09-08T16:34:49-05:00

As the other guy said. You don’t need gnomish engi to keep using gnomish gadgets.r
You can freely swap to the other (Without needing to re-train engineering from scratch!) and then just make and use goblin consumables.

Comment by valfader

on 2019-09-08T16:36:39-05:00

What Shamcloth said.. It’s easy to switch between the two, so just go Gnomish first, then switch to Goblin after.

Comment by Codered31

on 2019-09-08T18:38:13-05:00

Or get the useful things from gnomish, i.e. chicken and deathray, then swab goblin?r
The article literally says that if you have the resources you could do that

Comment by Ziboo

on 2019-09-08T18:42:05-05:00

I believe you have to unlearn and relearn Engineering to go from Goblin > Gnomish or Gnomish > Goblin. It’s not an easy swap/relearn like BfA.

This is from the guide here on WoWhead:

Once players have reached an Engineering skill of 200 and a character level of 30, they can choose to specialize in either Gnomish Engineering or Goblin Engineering. Keep in mind that choosing a specialization is optional, although this choice cannot be changed later without abandoning Engineering altogether.

Comment by MorphedChaos

on 2019-09-08T19:30:56-05:00

Yeah, you need to relevel engineering if you wanna swap, as the book that lets you swap Soothsaying for Dummies, wont be available until Phase 5. At least I haven’t found it, and I know that came out in the AQ patch.

Source link


One Response

  1. jemenul September 14, 2019

Add Comment