Sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.
You might have already read about how I prepared myself for fall: I switched over my closet for fall and started implementing some good mental health habits in anticipation of winter’s gray days.
Well, now it’s officially fall and that means it’s time to get my kitchen ready for the season too. It’s time to unabashedly embrace the wonderful fall ingredients and spices we’ve been missing for months! (I’m lookin’ at you, pumpkin spice and chai.)
The other day I took a little shopping trip to Publix (thanks to Tazo Tea!) and stocked up on chai in all its forms—Tazo Chai Black Tea Concentrate and Chai Classic Black Tea bags…and maybe like four other kinds of Tazo Tea too. Now ya girl is fully ready for blanket & tea weather.
There are plenty of Tazo Teas to choose from besides chai:
- Awake English Breakfast Tea: A breakfast-style black tea of malty boldness & bright flavor,
invigorating any time of day.
- Zen Green Tea: A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint
- Passion Herbal Tea: An exuberant herbal infusion of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips &
passion fruit flavors.
- Green Ginger: This bright green tea blend has a kick from ginger & a sweet note of pear.
My personal favorite is the Zen Green Tea. It has a gentle kick of caffeine from the green tea and a refreshing tingle from the lemongrass and spearmint. I find it really pleasant to start my day with a cup.
Dirty Chai Latte Recipe
If you haven’t had Tazo Chai before, I like to think of it as Christmas in a cup. It’s a robust blend of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper and spices that is warming and comforting to drink. You can get it in tea bag form to drink black or with a little sweetener and milk, or you can grab the Chai Black Tea Concentrate in a carton for a shortcut. It’s pre-sweetened and ready to go!
For a real kick, try our recipe for a Dirty Chai Latte below! It’s a chai latte with an extra boost thanks to a shot of espresso.
Dirty Chai Latte
Tazo Chai Black Tea Concentrate
(dairy or non-dairy)
- Ice cubes
Add 3 oz. Tazo Chai Black Tea Concentrate and 3 oz. milk of your choice to a glass.
Add a shot of espresso and stir.
Top off with plenty of ice cubes and enjoy!
Save Money with Tazo Tea Coupons
If you’re going to be picking up some Tazo Tea at Publix, don’t go without a coupon! There are several ways to save money:
- Locate and choose the Publix nearest you with the Store Locator
- Visit the Digital Coupons section and clip: $1.50 off any One (1) Tazo Tea product (clip between 10/13 and 11/16; expires 11/30)
- Check out the Publix weekly ad for this coupon: $1.00 off any Two (2) Tazo Tea 15-20 ct. bags or Latte Concentrate or Iced Herbal Tea 32 oz (includes organic). Valid 9/29 through 10/12.
Happy tea drinking, friends!