An overview of changes to pet specializations coming in Battle for Azeroth.
Note: This is an early preview and anything is subject to change at any point throughout testing.
In Legion, all pets can be assigned any specialization (Cunning, Ferocity, Tenacity).
In Battle for Azeroth, Blizzard’s changing things around a bit and you’re no longer able to change your pet’s specialization at will. Instead, pets now have a default specialization.
Pet specializations grant you and your pet the following active & passive abilities on Alpha (Build 25976):
More About Battle for Azeroth
- Battle for Azeroth Alpha Build 25976 Highlights
- Battle for Azeroth Alpha: Azerite, Heart of Azeroth, Item/Stat Squish, UI Changes
- Battle for Azeroth Dev Notes: February 6
- Class Changes in Battle for Azeroth
- Dungeons, World Bosses & Raids
- Dark Iron Dwarves Racial Abilities
- New Warlock Spell Animations in Battle for Azeroth
- New Creature Models in Battle for Azeroth (Alpha Build 25976)
- Profession Changes in Battle for Azeroth
- Zandalari Druid Flight & Travel Forms