After taking a few weeks off from deal-shopping because of our trip to Rome and India, and then going to Kansas for Thanksgiving, and then all the extra work on Black Friday/Cyber Monday week, I’m so happy to finally be back to regular deal-shopping again! I’ve missed it!
Here’s what I picked up at Kroger this past week:
Kroger Shopping Trip #1:
- Eckrich Sausage — $1.50 when you buy 5 participating items
- Land O’ Lakes Half & Half — $1.99 when you buy 5 participating items
- 16-oz. Kroger cheese — 2.49 when you buy 5 participating items
- Danimal Smoothies — $1.49 when you buy 5 participating items
- Cheerios — $1.79 when you buy 5 participating items
- Kroger brown rice — $1.69
- Vigo Beans and Rice — on closeout for $0.89
- 3 Chobani Flip yogurt — 2 on closeout for $0.35 each, one marked down to $0.39
- 6 Fage yogurts — marked down to $0.29 each
- 1 lb. ground beef — marked down to $3.79
- Organic eggs — marked down to $2.99
- Park Loin — marked down to $2.90
- 2 packages of Chimichurri Beef — marked down to $3.99 per package
- 2 lb. Jennie-O ground turkey — marked down to $2.29 per package
- Kroger sour cream — $1.39
- 2 bags of peppers and zucchini — marked down to $0.99 each
- Kroger unbleached flour — $1. 59
- Kroger whole-wheat flour — $2.49
- Whole milk — $2.49
- Used $5 off $50 coupon that had printed at checkout for us two weeks ago (these are randomly printing for people right now!)
- Total with tax: $44.47
I was excited to get such great deals on meal and dairy products! Wondering how I find such great markdowns? Read this post.
We made turkey meatballs with the ground turkey and ground beef and put those in the freezer. I’m planning to make the pork loin in the crockpot with barbecue sauce.
Kroger had some amazing deals on baking products this past weekend and I was so excited about them — and they ended up being even better when I got in the store!
See the coupons on the display? Those were for Buy 2 Hershey’s baking chips, Get 1 Free. Well these were already on sale for $0.99 each (limit 5) with the Kroger digital coupon.
So guess what? I bought 5 and used 2 coupons and ended up getting 7 bags of Hershey’s baking chips for $4.98 total!!!
I should be stocked up baking supplies for Christmas baking!
Kroger Shopping Trip #2: