I just wanted to pop on here and remind you that launch sale on my brand-new Say Goodbye to Survival Mode course ends tomorrow at midnight (Tuesday, September 5, 2017)!
I’ve gotten a number of questions about the course over the past few days and I wanted to answer some of them and help to clarify things for anyone who was wondering.
Who This Course is For
The Say Goodbye to Survival Mode course is specifically for anyone who is:
- Feeling constantly tired and exhausted
- Wishes life didn’t have to seem so crazy and chaotic
- Wants to find a way to break free from perpetual burnout
- Has watched my transformation over the past two years & has wondered what has changed
- Needs encouragement and hope that life doesn’t have to feel so overwhelming
Why I Wrote This Course
For the past two years, many people have watched my personal transformation online. They’ve seen me go from a high-strung, exhausted, productivity addict to a much more rested, healthy, relaxed woman. The changes happened so slowly that I didn’t even realize how much I was changing!
It wasn’t just a surface or short-term change, I truly believe that these changes are lasting lifestyle changes! And it’s been amazing!
As a result, so many have asked me if I’d share more details of this journey and what led to this complete shift they’ve witnessed in me.
In this course I open up about my journey in a very real, authentic, and vulnerable way. You could say this course is the sequel to my book, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. It shares what has transpired and what I’ve learned since I wrote that book.
It’s unlike anything else I’ve ever written before, but my desire is that exposing my heart and soul through this course, my story will give you hope and help. That it will encourage you that you can also break free from living stuck in survival mode.
What You Get When You Purchase
When you purchase this course, you’ll get immediate access to the following:
- 7 video lessons with me sharing my 18-month journey — one for each day of the course.
- Daily personal reflection questions to help you process well on your own journey to break free from burnout.
- Some of my favorite recommended resources (links, books, podcasts) to go along with each day’s lesson.
- A PDF workbook including the entire course lessons that you can download and print.
- 3 free exclusive bonuses: 33 Things I Do Every Day, 5 Days to a Better Morning, & My 2017 Top Picks in Faith, Family, Fashion, & Fitness.
When This Course Starts
The Say Goodbye to Survival Mode course is self-paced and you have lifetime access to all course downloads. So you can start it as soon as you purchase or you can save it to start in a few weeks or a few months from you! You can begin it at any time and go at your own pace!
By the way, the course videos and materials can be accessed via any desktop computer, laptop computer, smartphone, or mobile device. You can choose to print the workbook or download it to your computer or phone.
But I Don’t Have Time to Go Through a Course!
You might be feeling so overwhelmed with life that the thought of adding one more thing — even a course to help you feel less overwhelmed! — feels like TOO much. If that’s the case, I have good news for you! I wrote this course specifically for weary women who don’t have any extra time:
- Each of the video lessons are around 15 minutes long — you can watch them while you’re making dinner or even pull them up and listen to them like a podcast on your phone while you’re driving!
- You don’t have to read any of the lessons in the handbook/on the course site — if you don’t want to! I wanted to provide the lessons in both written and video format so that you can choose to read the lessons if you’re more of a visual learner. But most of the lessons are nearly word-for-word what I share in the videos!
- I walk you through the reflection questions at the end of each lesson — so that you don’t have to sit down and go through them, if you don’t have time.
- There is very little course “homework” — and most of it is reflective questions that you can mull over while you’re cleaning or washing dishes or waiting in the car pickup line.
- You can go at your own pace — because you have lifetime access!
Get $10 Off Through Tuesday!
This course is regularly priced at $37 but through Tuesday at midnight, you can get it for $10 off — making it just $27!
P.S. Because I never want you to spend money on something that isn’t a great fit for you, we’re happy to offer a 7-day money-back guarantee. So if you purchase it and decide it’s not for you, we’re happy to offer your money back, no questions asked!