The second batch of hotfixes in as many days, this time around they’re pretty minor, focusing on bug fixes for DH’s Nemesis, set bonuses for Resto Druids and Arms Warriors, as well as Warlock PvP changes.
December 6 (source)
- Fixed an issue where Nemesis was applying at half duration against some creatures.
- The Bearmantle Battlegear 2-piece set bonus healing effect Dreamer now correctly interacts with Flourish and the Essence of G’Hanir.
- The Juggernaut Battlegear 2-piece set bonus now properly activates if the Artifact ability Warbringer applies Colossus Smash to any targets.
Player versus Player
- Grimoire of Service summons can no longer be cast while silenced.
- Call Felhunter is now in the Shadow school (was incorrectly in Physical school).
Previous patch 7.3.2 hotfixes: