The most important information about new Argus world quests and the content schedule in Patch 7.3.
We posted a summary of the latest Q/A with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas last Friday. The most important part affecting world quests is the Argus content unlock schedule.
- Krokuun and the first two chapters of the Argus story will unlock.
- Players will be able to unlock Krokuun World Quests.
- The second Argus zone Mac’Aree will become available and with it the third and fourth chapter of the Argus story.
- Once you progress through those chapters, you will gain access to Mac’aree World Quests, Kil’jaeden’s Terrace World Quests and Western Mac’Aree World Quests.
- Invasion Points will also open together with Greater Invasion Points with new world bosses dropping 930 loot.
- The last week marks the opening of Argus’s last zone, Antoran Wastes.
- Players will gain access to Antoran Wastes World Quests, the Netherlight Crucible and the new dungeon – Seat of the Triumvirate.
All you need to know at this point is that Argus has three zones and once you finish the story in each zone, you will gain access to world quests.
Argus World Quests
- Two new factions are added in Patch 7.3: Argussian Reach & Army of the Light, both having new emissary quests.
- Argussian Reach world quests are exclusive to Krokuun and Mac’Aree, while Army of the Light world quests to Krokuun and Antoran Wastes, rewarding 75 reputation each towards the new factions.
Argus World Quest Rewards
- Quoting a german fansite “4fansite” (no pun intended), it seems that items rewarded from world quests had their item level increased up to 895, but most of the quests that were up had 880+.
- The most common rewards from Argus world quests besides gear are: