A smaller batch today as Blizzard address many of the Timewalking issues that came up, including the lower item level titanforged items, dungeon tuning due to the squish and more. We also got a few more trinket and Azerote power fixes.
September 25 (source)
- Fixed some scaling and tuning issues with the Brewmaiden trinkets from the Coren Direbrew.
Heart of Azeroth
- Laser Matrix should now hit targets that are within striking distance of a typical ranged damage dealer, as intended.
Player versus Player
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed a bug that caused Warforged Timewalking items to not have the intended item level.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Azerite Power from dropping in Timewalking dungeons for players with a Heart of Azeroth.
- Increased player gear power, and greatly lowered damage and health of many creatures and spells in End Time.
- Timewalking vendor items now scale to item level 320 at player level 120.
- Legion Timewalking quests should no longer be offered by Archmage Timear in Dalaran. For the Battle for Azeroth Timewalking quest, seek out Chronicler Shoopa in Dazar’alor or Chronicler Toopa in Boralas.