Here we go with the first hotfixes of 2019! We have a lot of tweaks today, from a G’huun 5% Hp nerf on all difficulties, to Hunter and Shaman Hear of Azeroth trait fixes, dungeon changes, Druid, Priest and Shaman PvP tweaks, Rhan’ka’s Escape Plan no longer being usable in M+, raids and rated PvP (which was announced a while ago) and more!
We also had some tuning for the Isle of Conquest earlier today, which you can check out here.
January 7 (source)
Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue where multiple Hunters could not stack Latent Poison onto the same target.
- Dire Beast will no longer incorrectly summon two beasts at a time in certain zones.
- Heart of Azeroth
Dungeons and Raids
Temple of Sethraliss
- Adderis no longer changes facing while casting Cyclone Strike.
- Overseer Korgus’s Heavy Cannons’ Massive Blast damage now properly increases with increased dungeon difficulty. Base damage decreased by 25%.
Tomb of Sargeras
- The Gates of Hell Wing no longer requires a minimum number of players on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Malignant Growth can no longer be spell reflected.
- G’huun’s health reduced by 5% on all difficulties.
Mistletoe now requires the Feast of Winter Veil and is cleared from players’ bags after the holiday ends.
- Developers’ note: We like fun holiday buffs adding flavor to the game and we don’t want to prevent them from being used in raids and dungeons. We also don’t like unusable items taking up inventory space the rest of the year. We expect to make future holiday buff items follow the same pattern.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to drop the Temple of Kotmogu orbs by using specific mounts.
- Resolved an issue that caused Call to Arms! to not count battleground victories at level 120.
- Secret Supply Chests are now lootable once per factional assault.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mind Bomb to ignore diminishing returns.
- Counterstrike Totem (PvP Talent) will no longer aggro nearby critters when cast.
- The acheivements Working as a Team and Working Better as a Team should now properly display which professions have met the criteria of the achievement.
- Mass prospecting recipes should now be available on the Jewelcrafting trainers for Battle for Azeroth ores.
- Bewitching Tea Set now has a 15-minute cooldown.
- Rhan’ka’s Escape Plan is no longer usable in Mythic keystone dungeons, raids, or rated PvP areas.
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomrider Helgrim to sometimes not respawn appropriately.