We have our first hotfixes of the new patch, as Druids get a Balance talent issue resolved, WoD timewalking items get proper item levels and we get a whole lot of quests fixed!
No Classic changes today.
September 24 (source)
- Fixed an issue that caused Warlords of Draenor Timewalking rewards to be created at a lower item level than intended.
- Players must now earn the achievements The Circle of Stars (defeat Za’qul and Queen Azshara on any difficulty) and Veteran of the Fourth War (complete the War Campaign) before being eligible to accept “Whispers of N’Zoth ”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from progressing on “Traitors In Our Midst” if their encounter with Eitrigg was reset.
- Reduced Eitrigg’s health by 10% and the time between his Blood Ravager casts.
- Fixed an issue that prevented eligible players from receiving “A Bolt from the Blue “.
- Players should now be able to accept “Vengeance or Survival ” from Lorna in Gilneas City.
- Resolved an issue where Firelands raid bosses did not grant credit towards the quest “Heart of Flame .”