Here come the inaugural hotfixes for patch 8.2 and they’re not as huge as the can usually be with a new patch! We have a reduction in points needed for a win in the Nazjatar PvP event, cursed items’ negative effects have been reduced, combat allies will show back up in Nazjatar after a rezone and a lot more!
June 26 (source)
Player versus Player
- The total number of points required for a faction to win the Battle for Nazjatar War Mode event reduced to 3000 (was 10,000).
Quests and World Quests
- Players will no longer need to relog to turn in the quest “Saving Corin”.
- Players can now turn in “Scouting the Pens” to Neri.
- Players can no longer loiter at the teleport location for the Heart of Azeroth quest line in Highmountain.
- Cursed items found in Nazjatar will now take longer to affect your character, and the detrimental effects have been reduced.
- Fixed a bug where being mounted while interacting with Arcane Device would cause visual issues.
- Prince Wiggletail is now easier to defeat.
- Moved certain Chitterspine crabs in Bitterstone Cove that were out of line of sight behind the water wall.
- Duration of Glimmershell Fluid reduced to 2 minutes (was 30 seconds).
- Upon re-entering the zone, previously selected combat allies will once again join your side in Nazjatar.
- Weeping Sanya now spawns upstairs so she no longer interferes with the puzzle World Quest in the same building.
- Due to many harsh lessons learned from gravity, we are increasing the “Slow Fall” spell duration obtained from the top of Kal’methir Citadel from 15 seconds to 30.