Here are some of the highlights from the chat:
- Seat of the Triumvirate is challenging because it’s such an open space, like Eye of Azshara. Players try to skirt through trash, so the devs must find fun ways to guide people through the dungeon so they see all the unique cool spaces.
- Seat of the Triumvirate is the place where Velen, Archimonde, and Kil’jaeden ruled the Eredar.
- The dungeon is meant to be in line with all the other Mythics – but hopefully not as hard as Cathedral of Eternal Night at launch.
- Blizzard is pretty happy with the pace of content in Legion–Patch 7.3 is part of the promise to deliver more consistent and enjoyable content. Seat of the Triumvirate will be the 3rd dungeon added after Legion’s launch.
- Frequent patches also lead to more fun dev toys that can be used in a variety of ways. For example, in Patch 7.2, a snowy Arathi Basin PvP brawl was added, and the environmental effects served as the inspiration for the Illidan phase on Kil’jaeden.
Learn more about this dungeon in our Seat of the Triumvirate Preview.