Various bosses from The Witchwood’s Monster Hunt are ready to battle it out in this week’s brand new Tavern Brawl.
This is the first special Tavern Brawl that we will see during this year’s Hallow’s End.
You just queue up and you get assigned a random boss from the Monster Hunt. Some of these bosses include:
- Azalina Soulthief (Hero Power: 2 mana – Summon three 1/1 Wisps)
- Blood Witch Greta (Passive Hero Power: Spells cost Health instead of Mana)
- Brushwood Centurion (Hero Power: 3 mana – All minions attack random enemy minions)
- Chupacabran (Hero Power: 1 mana – Give a friendly minion +1/+1 and Lifesteal)
- Plaguemaster Rancel (Hero Power: 2 mana – Deal 2 damage to a minion. If it survives, give it Poisonous)
- Shudderwock (Passive Hero Power – All Battlecries trigger twice)
- Winslow Tobtock (Hero Power: 2 mana – Each player shuffles their hand into their decks and draws that many cards)
- Wharrgarbl (Hero Power: 2 mana – Draw 3 Murlocs from your deck)
- Experiment 3C (Hero Power: 1 mana – Destroy a friendly minion and draw 3 cards)
It’s not sure how many bosses there are available, but they certainly have similar decks as during the PvE adventure. It might be worth checking our Monster Hunt guide to refresh your memory on some of their abilities or just experience them in action!