The Circle of Stars can now be accessed through Raid Finder, you can now create up to 3 characters if you have an active subscription. It’s time to storm battlegrounds in this week’s bonus event and we have a round of Class changes that went live with the weekly maintenance.
- Blizzard announced a round of Class changes last week that will go live with the scheduled weekly maintenance in each region.
- If you have an active subscription, you can now create up to three WoW Classic characters. If you’re having trouble choosing the appropriate realm, check out our short guide.
- Players of item level 380 can now access the final wing of The Eternal Palace raid, The Circle of Stars!
Mythic Keystone Affixes
- Collect 36,000 Azerite from Island Expeditions for Azerite for the Alliance & Azerite for the Horde to receive 3,500 Azerite and 1,500 reputation with Honorbound/7th Legion.
- Win 4 battlegrounds for “A Call to Battle” to receive 5 Marks of Honor and 750 Artifact Power.
Nazjatar World Boss
Players can kill Wekemara this week. The boss drops ilvl 415 loot.
- Tidal Lurker’s Greathelm
- Naga Ritualist’s Mantle
- Spitcharged Shoulderguards
- Chestguard of the Submerged
- Belt of Rising Guardians
- Deepcaller’s Clasp
- Serpentskin Splashers
- Wekemara’s Warboots
- Shockbiter’s Fang
Battleground Bonus Event (August 13th – August 20th)
While this event is active, random Battlegrounds will award Honor at an increased rate. Glory awaits in the fields of battle!
Steel yourself for Battleground combat!
SEVEN DAYS ON THE BATTLEGROUNDS
All this week, heading to the Battlegrounds will net you some extra Honor along with bonus loot for completing this week’s quest. To enter the fray, open Group Finder (hotkey: “I”) and then select the Player vs. Player tab. Next choose Quick Match, select Random Battlegrounds or Random Epic Battlegrounds, and hit the Join Battle button—you’ll be matched up with other players and sent to one of these 12 battlegrounds:
- Alterac Valley
- Arathi Basin
- Battle for Gilneas
- Battle for Wintergrasp
- Deepwind Gorge
- Eye of the Storm
- Isle of Conquest
- Seething Shore
- Silvershard Mines
- Temple of Kotmogu
- Twin Peaks
- Warsong Gulch
Before you get started, Chronicler Shoopa in Zuldazar and Chronicler Toopa in Boralus have a quest for you. You can also pick up the quest from within the Adventure Guide. Win four random Battlegrounds, and you’ll be rewarded with 5 Marks of Honor and a Radiant Azerite Core token (base 750 AP).
This week you gain 50% more Honor in Battlegrounds.
A NEW EVENT EVERY WEEK
The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.
Free T-Shirt Day (August 16th)
Vendors have been spotted in several locations throughout Azeroth selling t-shirts for… FREE!!! There are even rumors of entertainers launching free secondhand shirts in capital cities!
You can find more information about the micro-holiday in our Free T-Shirt Day preview.