Events for the week of July 3 include the World Quests Bonus Event and Darkmoon Faire.
- We’re 6 weeks away from Battle for Azeroth launch and Blizzard’s testing initial scenarios on BfA Beta.
- Mage Tower is permanently up until July 17.
- Check out our list of things to do before Battle for Azeroth.
Mythic Keystone Affixes
Below is a list of all relevant weekly quests that should be completed this week:
- Fuel of a Doomed World and Invasion Onslaught (Argus weekly quests) both reward 1,000 reputation with both Army of the Light and Argussian Reach. Unlocking Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves is gated behind Exalted reputation standing with both Argus factions. You can find more information here.
- Complete 20 world quests for The World Awaits to get 5,000 Order Resources.
- Coif of Unstable Discharge
- Cursed Warden’s Keepsake
- Helm of the Mountain Recluse
- Hood of Scorned Brood
- Pillaged Titan Disc
- Skull of Nithogg
- Stormbattered Casque
- Windwhipped Greatcloak
This week’s world boss is Matron Folnuna. Don’t forget to bring a Seal of Broken Fate for bonus rolls.
- Accursed Defiler’s Mantle
- Crown of Burning Resolve
- Essence of the Burgeoning Brood
- Fel-Absorbant Wristbands
- Frigid Earring
- Gauntlets of Barbaric Cruelty
- Gloves of Barbarous Feats
- Helm of the Vigilant Eye
- Imp-Overseer’s Vest
- Nefarious Light-Step Slippers
- Shoulderguards of the Despondent Masses
- Vile Drifter’s Footpads
- Waistguard of Fel Magics
World Quests Bonus Event (July 3 – 10)
Get out your best map and plan your route across every part of the Broken Isles, as this is a great time to immerse yourself in World Quests.
All week, open your map (default hotkey-“m”) and then select any of the five main Broken Isles zones, Broken Shore, or Argus regions to consider the World Quests available to you. Hover your mouse over a World Quest on the map to see what tasks are needed complete it, the rewards you’ll receive, and the time remaining that the quest is available to you.
Look for the following all week long:
Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. You can also start the quest from within the Adventure Guide (Shift-“J”).
- Quest requirement: Complete 20 World Quests
- Reward: 5,000 Order Resources
- Passive buff: +50% to Reputation gains from World Quests
If you’ve been looking to impress some emissaries, this is the week to do it!
The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.
Darkmoon Faire (July 1- 8 )
Midsummer Fire Festival (June 21 – July 5)
Midsummer Fire Festival is up through July 5. We’ve got no major changes this year. Ahune’s loot is up to item level 880.
Fireworks Spectacular (July 5)
After the sun sets, the end of Midsummer is celebrated, with an hourly firework extravaganza. To watch the show, visit any capital city or Booty Bay.