Events for this week include World Quest Bonus Event and the Deepwind Dunk PvP Brawl.
- Blizzard announced that BfA Season 2 is ending “soon”. This week’s PTR build does not have the Release tag and no pre-download is available thus far.
- This week, completing world quests grants additional reputation with all factions, ideal for unlocking Allied Races or earning Paragon rewards.
Mythic Keystone Affixes
- Complete 20 world quests for “The World Awaits” to receive 1,000 War Resources.
- Collect 36,000 Azerite from Island Expeditions for Azerite for the Alliance & Azerite for the Horde to receive 2,500 Azerite and 1,500 reputation with Honorbound/7th Legion.
World Quest Bonus Event (June 11th – June 18th)
While this event is active, completing World Quests awards 50% more reputation with the appropriate faction.
Chart a course across Kul Tiras and Zandalar for this week’s Bonus Event – World Quests.
All week, open your map (default hotkey-“m”) and select any of the Kul Tiras or Zandalar regions to view the World Quests available to you. To find out more about each World quest, simply hover your mouse over a World Quest on the map to see what tasks are needed to complete it, the rewards you’ll receive, and the time remaining that the quest is available to you.
Look for the following all week long:
Chronicler Toopa in Boralus or Chronicler Shoopa in Zuldazar has a quest for you—The World Awaits. You can also start the quest from within the Adventure Guide (Shift-“J”).
- Quest requirement: Complete 20 World Quests in Kul Tiras or Zandalar
- Reward: 1,000 War Resources
- Passive buff: +50% to Reputation gains from World Quests
If you’ve been looking to impress some emissaries, this is the week to do it!
The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.
PvP Brawl: Deepwind Dunk (June 11th – June 18th)
Can you even dunk? If you want to win this brawl, you’re going to need to work on your skills because Dunkball has come to Pandaria. You’ll race to claim balls from the map’s center, or northern, or southern mines, take them to your enemy’s base, and then go for a magnificent long range shot or go all in for the dunk.