Game Director Ion Hazzikostas will be answering your Battle for Azeroth questions tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. PDT on reddit!
We’ll be back with a roundup once the AMA is over.
We’re very excited to be hosting a Developer AMA tomorrow, Friday 14th with Ion Hazzikostas, Game Director of World of Warcraft. He will be answering your questions starting at 2:00pm PDT (click here for conversion in your time zone). The AMA will be mainly focused on the Live Game (current ideas, problems, etc.).
– Please remain civil and respectful at all times. In the interest of being able to have other AMAs in the future, the Mod team independently warns that any bad behavior and violation of our rules will be punished with a permanent ban, and the removal of your comment.
– Hopefully the community is able to discuss politely. Do not downvote, if you disagree with a comment, discuss or challenge it. The goal is to promote a respectful, useful discussion, as it is in everyone’s best interests.
– Try to ask succinct, clear questions. Walls of text with 30 questions shoved into a single comment are heavily discouraged. Questions should nevertheless strive to be constructive. A comment such as “fix the game” will likely not get answered.
– This isn’t the AMA, do not ask your questions here !
– The AMA post tomorrow won’t be stickied. This was a request from Blizzard, explained in this comment by Ythisens.